The International Society of Ethics and Information Technology (INSEIT.net) and the International Association for Computing and Philosophy (IACAP.org) are delighted to announce that submissions are now being accepted for their joint CEPE/IACAP conference on July 5-9, 2021, to be held at the Department of Informatics, Universität Hamburg.
The philosophy and ethics of artificial intelligence will serve as a guiding theme for the conference. While submissions to this broad topic are encouraged, other topics within the field of philosophy of computing and computer ethics are also very welcome.
We invite submissions of extended abstracts for individual papers and proposals for symposia.
Individual Papers: Submissions should
- be prepared for blind review;
- provide an extended abstract of 1000-1500 words;
- provide a short abstract of 150-200 words suitable for inclusion in the conference program.
Symposia/Panels: Proposals should indicate
- the title of the proposed symposium;
- a description of the topic (500-800 words);
- the list of participants;
- the number of slots required. A regular slot for symposia is 90 minutes. In exceptional cases, two slots may be available for a symposium.
October 1, November 15, 2020
***Please read the submission instructions provided in the submission form***
For more information on CEPE/IACAP 2021, please visit the official conference website at http://uhh.de/inf-cepe-iacap2021.